Please make sure you have selected right options (e.g. size, color and quantity) prior to completing the order.
Once the order is completed, it is assumed that the customer agreed on our exchange/refund policy.
Requests for exchange/refund are accepted only if the requests are made within 3 days of the date of receipt via our “exchange/refund board”.
The shipping costs occurring from refund process due to mis-delivery or product defect are the responsibility of our storel and we will make our best effort to process your request as soon as possible.
1. Requirements for exchange/refund request
Please take into consideration that [Mode-Man] accepts refund requests only and not exchange requests.
① Eligible for refund:
- Refund requests that are made within 24 hours of order placement and payment (applicable to orders under [Preparing for shipping] status only)
- If your order remains under [Preparing Products] status for 10 days or longer from the date of payment without any notification from our customer service, you can request for cancellation of the applicable product via our exchange/refund board. After you receive your parcel excluding the specific product, please post a refund request on our exchange/refund board.
- Products that are out of stock
- Mis-delivered orders
- Defective products
* Refund requests for the cases stated above are accepted only on condition that the products’ labels and tags are intact and products have not been tried on)
* To get your refund, the returned product must include the free gift given to the purchase of the item and keep its original condition.
② Ineligible for refund:
- Refund requests due to the customer’s change of mind (size, color, etc.)
- Refund requests for the entire order which contains out-of-stock products
- Refund requests for shoes, purses, and accessories are not accepted
- Refund requests for damaged or deformed products due to the customer’s responsibility
* Refund requests for products that have no tags or labels
* Wrinkles made during the shipping process or insufficient finishing due to the nature of the mass production cannot be the reason for the defection.
2. Refund Process
① Refund of out-of-stock products
* Single-product order: Please post a refund request on our exchange/refund board.
Order number, product code of the out-of-stock product, and the reason for the request are required (out-of-stock).
*Multiple-product order: Please post a refund request on our exchange/refund board AFTER you receive the rest of your order.
Order number, product codes of the out-of-stock products, and the reason for the request are required (out-of-stock).
② Refund of mis-delivered or defective products
Please post a refund request including pictures of the whole products and detailed pictures of the defective parts on our exchange/refund board.
Our customer service will shortly contact you upon checking on your request.
Order number, product codes of the mis-delivered or defective products, and the reason for the request are required (misdelivered/ defective)
③ If you find any product(s) of your order missing in your parcel
- Please contact our customer services the VERY DAY you receive your parcel.(via telephone or, if unavailable, via our web board)
- Please make sure you keep your parcel intact, including all the contents and package(the box and plastic bags etc.)
In order for us to examine the case and take appropriate action, it is crucial that you follow the instruction above.
1. Period of pending credits
The credits issued from an order will be added to your account for use 15 days after the status of the delivery is changed to ‘delivered.’ For 15 days, you may see the pending credits, which means it may not be transferred to your account for use if you cancel or return the order. The credits(Total credits – used credits – pending credits) in your account may be used for any order.
You shall use the minimum credits of (The minimum amount of credits required for a purchase is) $0. You shall use the maximum credits of (The maximum amount of credits allowed for one order is) 'No limit'.
Terms of ineffective credits
Pending credits issued from a purchase will be automatically cancelled on cancelling or returning the order.
You cannot claim your credits once your membership has been withdrawn.
The remaining credits shall be expired if the accumulation of credits ceases for a period of 3 years after the prior process.
2. Customs and Duties
International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient. Import taxes, duties and customs fees are collected by your government and they have nothing to do with this site. In case that the customer refuses to receive the parcel, the products are to be returned to Korea and will not be shipped again. Relevant costs (round shipping, customs and etc) are the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the refund.